Customers can use MindManager as a virtual whiteboard for brainstorming ideas, personal productivity and project planning due to its flexibility and visualisation features. Beyond mind maps, additional diagram types can be developed to capture and structure information.
A major benefit is the integration with Microsoft Office, which enables users to synchronise and export information, i.e. synchronisation of tasks between Outlook and mind maps, or quick and easy export to Word or Excel. The visual layout, together with the calculation function or Gantt-charts, support business requirements, such as project schedules, competitive research, budget assumptions and strategic priorities.
NEW in MindManager 2017 for Windows:
• Simple export of maps in HTML5 to easily share maps with everyone
• Improved file management
• New image library
• New tools, especially for flowcharts
• New template: Timeline layouts
• New features for task and project management
• Zapier: Import data from the most common web apps, now also available for MindManager single users.